Financial Performance Advisory
Management Performance Accounting:
- Set up selling price for different business models such as manufacturing, retail, service etc..
- Budget preparation, mornitor the business performance, and management reporting
- Investment advisory using different investment methodologies for decicion making such as DCF, NVP, IRR, Payback
- Budget, forecast vs actual analysis and to provide solutions for business to action for.
- From the Ledgers, booking entry, and journal – to prepare financial accounting reports such as Income Statement, B/S, and Trial Balance etc…
- Produce the consolidation financial accounting reports
- Financial accountings interpretations and analysis report
- Present and advise on the status of the business performance
How do we do this?
Management Performance Accounting
- Work closely with the business to understand and advise about the selling price model
- Understand the business performance and advise on budget preparation. Prepare the montly, quarterly, annually business actuals compare with budget to be able to advise in time for business solutions and decision making
- Support the business on investment, advise and carry out appropriate business investment models such as DCF, NPV and Payback for decision making
- To check and assess the bookkeeping, double entry, and monthly journals. Monthly reconciliations all accounts within the Income Statement & Balance Sheet to have the Trial Balance
- Run the monthly financial reports
- Carry out the monthly financial analysis and interpretation to present it to the business in the form of DASHBOARDS, or FLASH REPORT
- Present an advise how to turn around on current issues, and identify opportunities for business
Our business case:
- Pranda Limited – prepared the monthly management account, corporation tax returns; dealt with external auditor; payroll; VAT Tax Returns
- Arinco Ltd – bookkeeping for the small business and annual file returns
- Preference Services Ltd – Accounts Payable, Account Receivables, Banking Reconciliations; Credit Controls.
- Vingroup Plc – management accounting, inventory management; business planning; financial planning; management buy out
- TH True MILK – financial planning; inventory management; operation performance management